YouTube has released RSS Ingestion and here's how to submit your ART19 RSS Feed to YouTube. Follow the steps below to submit your RSS Feed to YouTube Studio:
Connect your RSS Feed to upload podcasts to YouTube
1. Log in to YouTube Studio
2. Once in YouTube Studio, click Create > New podcast > Submit RSS feed.
3. Read, review, and accept the RSS Ingestion Tool Terms of Service.
4. Read the instructions prompted and click Next.
5. Enter your RSS Feed URL and click Next.
6. Click Send Code to verify your account.
7. Enter the verification code sent to the email address on your RSS feed (you series Owner Email in ART19, found in your series' Information card) and click Verify. Should you need additional support finding this information feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Choose which episodes you want to upload to your podcast on YouTube and click Next. You can choose to upload the following ways:
- All existing episodes
- Episodes published since a specific date
- Only future episodes
9. Review visibility details and click Save.
Publish Podcasts from your RSS Feed
After you have connected your RSS Feed to YouTube, it may take a few days for your episodes to upload. You'll get an email when your podcast is ready to be published, however, your podcast will not be published until the following steps have been taken:
To publish your Feed,
1. In YouTube Studio, go to Content > Podcasts.
2. Under "Video count", click Publish next to your podcast feed. This button will only appear when your podcast episodes have finished uploading.
After you publish, your podcast and any new episodes will become public to anyone on YouTube. You can change these settings on the Podcast details page.
Should you have any questions regarding this process, as always feel free to reach out to email@example.com for additional support!
Source: YouTube Help Center