In order to login to Spotify for Podcasters, Spotify's podcast creator tool, please follow the following steps:
1. Log into Spotify for Podcasters
This will be connected to a Spotify account, so please make sure you are logging in with the account you want to be associated with your podcast.
2. Click on the “Add Your Podcast” link on the sidebar
3. Add the RSS feed for your podcast that is already on Spotify
4. Verify that you own the podcast
a. Spotify will send a verification code to the email address in your RSS feed.
b. If you do not have access to the email in your RSS feed, please update your "Owner Email" found in the series information card on the series level on ART19.
5. Type in the verification code sent to your email by Spotify
6. ID additional metadata associated with your podcast (country, language, categories)
7. Press Submit
You will then have access to the Spotify analytics for this podcast.
If you have further questions on this, please reach out to the Spotify support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or as always, reach out to the Support team here at ART19 at email@example.com and we will do our best to help troubleshoot with you!