If you've made edits to your series or episode (name, image, description etc) the changes are made on your RSS feed immediately. However, different listening platforms refresh at different rates and times so it could take anything up to 24 hours to populate, but it isn't usually that long.
Articles in this section
- Why Isn't my Most Recent Episode Showing up on Amazon Music?
- Why Isn't my Most Recent Episode Showing up on Apple Podcasts?
- Why Isn't my Most Recent Episode Showing up on Spotify?
- How do I add an analytics prefix URL for custom tracking?
- Why is there a spike in downloads from Spotify?
- How does ART19 Measure Listeners?
- How does ART19 Measure Impressions?
- How does ART19 Measure Downloads?
- Can I use video podcasting with ART19?
- How long can episode descriptions be?