This article outlines how to use Google Podcast Manager to get your series data from Google Podcasts
To claim your series data and access Google Podcasts Managers dashboard, follow these steps:
1. Go to podcastsmanager.google.com to get started
2. Once there, click the "Start now" button
3. You will then be prompted to provide your series RSS feed in the available area marked "Enter RSS feed URL. If you need additional support on how to access your ART19 RSS Feed, please reference this help center article.
Once you enter your RSS feed, hit the "next step button".
4. You will then be able to preview the feed and confirm your selection, Google will show you what episodes and show details it has for the RSS feed provided. If you see the correct information and details for your series, you can proceed to the next step. If for any reason you don't see the correct details or are seeing duplicate episodes please reference this Google resource for troubleshooting.
5. You will be prompted to send a verification code to the email address listen in your RSS feed. The email address associated with your RSS feed can viewed, edited, and changed, on the series level information card on ART19.
6. Enter the code sent to the email address in your RSS feed to confirm ownership of the series feed.
7. You can now view your series consumption data and analytics from Google Podcasts app in your dashboard, for the show you have claimed.
You can claim multiple series by clicking on your show name in the top left and selecting "Add show"