Here are some common places to check if you are unable to hear the campaign that you have created in ART19. If none of these options solves your problem, reach out to us at email@example.com.
1. Check your ad insertion markers at the series level, ensuring that you have the following set correctly:
- Select a Maximum Total Time that is longer than the total duration of your ad creative.
- Ensure that your Maximum Number of Ads is set to the correct number.
- Ensure that you have selected the correct Priority.
2. Next, check your campaign—you'll want to ensure that you have the following set up correctly:
- Run - Check to see that your flight is set correctly, and that it is running actively.
- Series - Be sure that you've added your series to the campaign.
- AIP Positional Targeting - When you click into the series you've added to your campaign, be sure to add the positions that correspond with the Ad Insertion Points you would like to target. If you see this red banner across the top of your screen, you have no positions targeted, and your campaign will not run.
If none of these options solves your problem, reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.