Please keep in mind that only a profile Owner can add new administrators. If you aren’t an owner and would like to be, either reach out to the Owner of the series or email@example.com.
Step 1: Select Series or Network, and Navigate to Settings
- Select the series or network that you wish to add an admin to.
- Once you’ve opened the profile Page, select “Settings” from the left side menu bar.
Step 2: Add New Individuals
- By selecting the blue plus button on the top right of the Admins Card, you can search for the individual’s name. If the person is already in the ART19 system, you will see their name and email address. If they are not, click the “Create User” button. Enter the new administrator’s first and last name and email address and click “Create User."
Step 3: Choose Permission Level
Designate their permission level:
- Owner - can edit content, see statistics dashboard, and add other admins to a Series or Network.
- Admin - can edit content, see statistics dashboard, but cannot add other admins to a Series or Network.
- Stats Only (All): has access to statistics dashboards but cannot edit content.
- Stats Only (Listening): has access to statistics dashboards but cannot edit content.
When you select “Add Admin”, an automated email will go out to the individual that you’ve given access to and prompt them to sign in. Their welcome email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Invites will expire after 24 hours.