On ART19, stats relating to series and episodes are measured in 'downloads'. A single download is registered when a unique user downloads at least 1 minute of audio from ART19, in a rolling 24-hour window (UTC Time). If the episode is shorter than 1 minute the entire episode needs to be downloaded. We filter out requests where the data implies the source is not an actual person, or is a duplicate request in accordance to IABv2.1 standards.
Articles in this section
- Why Isn't my Most Recent Episode Showing up on Amazon Music?
- Why Isn't my Most Recent Episode Showing up on Apple Podcasts?
- Why Isn't my Most Recent Episode Showing up on Spotify?
- How do I add an analytics prefix URL for custom tracking?
- Why is there a spike in downloads from Spotify?
- How does ART19 Measure Listeners?
- How does ART19 Measure Impressions?
- How does ART19 Measure Downloads?
- Can I use video podcasting with ART19?
- How long can episode descriptions be?